“The best pizza crust ever”
Review of Mars Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mars Pizza
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Mars
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Have been here about 8 times its never failed being the best pizza in the area. We have tried west Killara west pymble North ryde nothing comes close to the pizza crust. It's thin crunchy and stays that way for a long time. The owner is welcoming the staff are busy doing what they need to do. We dine in. It's clean comfortable and homely. They have a huge takeaway business but we have never been kept waiting. Great pizza!!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

I live in walking distance of Mars Pizza. I have had their pizza, hoagies and wings. To me, there is nothing remarkable at all. Not bad but nothing special.

Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

These guys are delicious! They have great nightly specials. Calzones, wings and salads are right up there with their pizza. Usually super fast delivery also.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

Mars Pizza offers great value and great pizza. My kids are beyond loyal, they get MAD if I get pizza from anywhere else. We have ordered from Mars Pizza 50 times at least. They crush the competition in value and quality

Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

They have excellent pizza, calzones and wings. Only thing is that they aren't whole wings, they are served as drums and flats. Could be frozen but my husband loves them.

Been to Mars Pizza? Share your experiences!