“Great steak”
Review of Alaska Pete's

Alaska Pete's
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Alaska Pete's is a local favorite restaurant. We specialize in a great dining atmosphere, service and above all excellent food quality. Serving lunch and dinner, we are a casual and highly recommended restaurant. Full bar service, lots of televisions at the bar area to see your favorite sports.
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The food is very good, the waitress was very friendly. They are adding a outside seating and bar area

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Other than the fact that this place has nothing to do with the real Alaska, and has lots of goofy stuff plastered to the walls, it's served our need for a hearty meal after a hike admirably. Seven adults and two small children. Good food. Great service from our server Karen who put up with my goofy non-sense ordering Budweiser because 'I love America' and effortlessly split the bill four ways for us.

Food good.
Price ok.
Service excellent.
Ambience nonsequitor.
Location close enough to Bushkill Falls and where everyone was going to be convenient.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

In a very nice rustic style interior! My daughter's boyfriend got the clam steamer pot (never saw this on the menu outside Connecticut!) and he thoroughly enjoyed this! Bacon wrapped scallops though were overcooked/tough. Shrimp dinner was fine and the waitress was attentive to our needs. Will go back.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

We met a friend for dinner on a visit from out of town. Hubby had the shrimp and fries (both were frozen and simply fried) I had the salmon and baked potato. The potato was good, the salmon was way over cooked. The green beans (the vegetable of the day was nearly raw).. Our friend had the cheesesteak eggrolls and they were ok. We had the French onion soup that was indeed very good. Overall... if we had reason to come back to the area, we would not be coming back here

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Went here with my family of four during spring break. Building is very unique and decorated very nice. We were immediately greeted at the door and shown to our table in a great room with a fireplace. Our waitress was very attentive and checked on us consistently. Kids ordered off the kids meal while my wife and I ordered steaks. Kitchen turn around was honestly shocking. Our dinner came out very quickly and was spot-on. My filet mignon was tender, very juicy and delicious. Kids enjoyed their burger and chicken tenders and my wife loved the steak. I wish I had room to try the BBQ, but the potato and bread didn't leave any room. I would not hesitate to return, only reason for 4 stars was the price. Kids meal price was great, my steak was a bit pricey...though I would pay it again! Outstanding service y the hostess, waitress and the chef!