Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
US$98
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$106
US$96
SAVE US$10
Hampton.comUS$98
FindHotelUS$98
StayForLongUS$106
All reviews nice hotel i highly recommend this hotel great stay convenient location room was clean yogurt inns perkins
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2021 via mobile

We tend to stay here as a great stopping point from our home. The accommodation was very comfy and by far the best night sleepover had this whole trip. The room was super clean, and the staff was thoughtful.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hampton Inn Matamoras, General Manager at Hampton Inn Matamoras, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2021

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn team , I want to tell you how much we appreciate you staying with us. We thank you for providing us with this lovely review . We look forward your next stay at our hotel. Again thank you and welcome to the Hampton family.

Reviewed September 23, 2020 via mobile

We decided to make a short day trip to local waterfalls! Hotel was good priced and friendly staff only complaint was pool closed, lots of shopping close by as well as lots of outdoor attractions! You wont regret it

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hampton Inn Matamoras, General Manager at Hampton Inn Matamoras, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2020

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn staff I want to thank you for staying with us and leaving feedback and comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your comments and feedback, this helps us to continue to improve and become the best hotel in the Matamoras PA area.

Reviewed September 13, 2020

Came here for a family event near by. Stayed one night. Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Due to virus, breakfast was provided as take out with a choice of hot entrees to heat up in microwave in room, danishes, and cereal plus juice and coffee. Pool wasn't opened, but looked nice. Staff was excellent. I would recommend this hotel. the only issue was that the a/c was very high and was difficult to adjust.

1  Thank noelle1156

Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights over the weekend just to get away from the city. We had a beautiful view of the New Jersey mountain, including the High Point Monument! Our room was clean and everything was working well. We were just disappointed with the breakfast coz it didn’t taste good.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hampton Inn Matamoras, General Manager at Hampton Inn Matamoras, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2020

I want to thank you for staying with us and leaving feedback about your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was a nice get away for you and your family. Thank you also for reviewing our breakfast as well. We are looking into getting more options to serve during this time for everyone to enjoy. Thank you again for your review and if you are coming to the area again we hope to have you stay with us!

Reviewed August 21, 2020

I travel a lot for biz and stay at many different branded hotels. I have not stayed at hampton inn for a while. I got here before 3 PM the usual check in time. With any other hotel if a room was ready I was given the room. I never had a problem with early check in. However, walking in I was told they do not permit early check in whether a room is ready or not unless I pay a fee. I asked if this was a local policy for just this hotel of a hampton inn policy. I was told it was the individual choice of the owner of this particular hotel. Well now when booking rooms I guess i have to add to my checklist of asking if I can have early check inn. I will say, I did not pay you the extra fee for early check inn, because you are simply greedy. I hope others reading this will not choose this hotel because of your unnecessary greed.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank X6583VGallans
Hampton Inn Matamoras, General Manager at Hampton Inn Matamoras, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2020

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn Staff I want to thank you for staying with us. I do apologize that your experience with us was not a good one. We have gone over this policy and have revised our fee due to feedback such as yours. Again I do apologize that your experience was not a good one, but I want to thank you for your feedback so we can continue to improve our services and amenities.