“Good Cobb Salad!”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Matamoras
Cuisines: American
Description: The season that's full of color is also full of flavor. Taste the sweet goodness of Perkins' Spiced Pear & Cranberry Waffle Platter, our scratch-made Belgian Waffle topped with spiced poached pears and tangy cranberries. Or try our new Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter. Three made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes with real pumpkin and cinnamon finished with whipped topping. A tasty fall awaits you at Perkins® -but only for a limited time. Perkins® Kindness Served Daily.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice Cobb Salad & nice military discount! Friendly staff and good food! We stopped for lunch during a road trip & found this restaurant adjacent to the Best Western, which would be convenient to guests.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while driving through, wanted a good solid meal for the evening- and got it. Burgers are made well, the skillet meal was freshly prepared and the chicken cordon bleu was delicious. Good service and good food!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit PA, we get together with my in-laws to spend time together and this restaurant is one of my favorite to do so. It is not to far away from Hampton Inn and a lot places to do shopping. Wait staff is great and food is tasteful. I love their breakfast. Whenever i visit Eastern PA or driving along I -84, I try to stop there. Please visit if you are travelling from PA to NY...

Reviewed January 12, 2018

We have a second home in Shohola, Pa and eat at the Perkins restaurant when ever w are there they have a great deal if you join their on line club you get a coupon every week for buy one dinner and get one for free, great deal, good service, good food, we also get the same deal at the Perkins in Philadelphia Pa on Grant Avenue.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

We were greeted immediately, seated in a quiet booth, our waitress, Olivia was charming, energetic and funny. She made the meal even more delightful, even though I was sharing dinner with my best friend ever. We both chose seafood, she had tilapia with shrimp, I had shrimp and mushrooms on angel hair pasta. With just a touch of garlic. Delicious. There was NO room for dessert. Only objection I had/have is that they charge extra for a salad. Most places include a small side salad with the entrée. Their bread and rolls were excellent, we learned a lot from Olivia, and walked out happy and content.