Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$98
PricelineUS$95
BestWestern.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
getaroom.comUS$112
All reviews free breakfast off the highway delaware river indoor pool pond hunts lounge bw milford
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2021 via mobile

As we travel back and forth from Maine to Florida this has, for numerous years been our first stop heading south, last stop going north. Reliable, clean, accepted pets.

Unfortunately our stay last night has prompted us to find a new stop.

The room was very “worn”, door knobs on bathroom door barely hanging on, hole in the wall from entry door smashing into it, “sketchy” group hanging outside for long periods of time (as well as during the night smoking on walkway outside bedroom), people fighting upstairs until 3:45 a.m. ( yes, I did call front desk), worn out carpeting, ceiling tiles which support bathroom fan about to drop, a very “tired” room for the price.

Spoke with front desk in the morning ( who was pleasant), and mentioned that I was the person who complained during the night. “Oh, I’m sorry,” was the response. I guess I should have expressed my disappointment in our overall stay but I don’t think she really cared.

So, moving on to Milford, PA for our return trip back in May!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laura Quintiliani, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,

We're so sorry that your stay did not meet our high expectations. Unfortunately, we are still conducting renovations and hope that you will come to see us in the future, when we can provide all of our services and amenities again. I can speak to you at any time about any issues you had here. Please feel free to email us at frontdesk@bwhuntslanding.com or call the Front Desk at any time.

Reviewed March 13, 2021

I travel to this area a lot because I am a truck driver. This is my favorite hotel because the staff are super friendly, the hotel is always clean, you have everything you would need there and the beds are comfortable enough.

Date of stay: March 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a great stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2020

I stayed at the Best Western at Hunt's Landing in Matamoras, PA. Overall my stay was excellent. The staff was great and extremely friendly and welcoming. We were checked in swiftly and were granted our late check out as requested. The room was clean, though there were some chips in the paint and some cracks around the molding. Overall I had an amazing time at the BW and would gladly stay there again!

Date of stay: December 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review! I do apologize that our rooms are still under renovations, however, we hope to soon have all of our services and amenities back once again. We are glad that you had a good stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2020

I had an amazing experience with the best western.The staff are amazing they are very respectful,polite,helpful and very friendly.The rooms are very spacious,clean and the beds are very comfortable. The hotel is very clean and the staff all take precautionary measures to ensure they safety of the guest and definitely practice social distances and wear there masks

Date of stay: December 2020

Reviewed December 2, 2020

Every time we travel, we always stay here. Not only is it convenient and pet friendly. We are always comfortable. The only part was missing the tv remote. The woman who checked me in was friendly and helpful same with the women at check out who helped me get back into my room after I locked myself out.

Date of stay: November 2020