“Comfort Food Off the Beaten Track”

Tillie's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in McKeesport
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tillie's is a Family Owned independent Italian Style Restaurant that has been serving Homemade Italian and American foods for over 55 Years. Pasta is Hand Made in house and is the Signature Food for most patrons. Our Homemade Spaghetti, Fettucini, Lasaga, Ravioli, and Gnocchi are our customer favorites. In addition we have wonderful Italian Entrees styles such as Parmigiana, Romano, Marsala, Piccata, Alfredo, and Milanese. Our Pizza is a thick crust style with infinite choice of toppings. Most favorite is the Meatball Pizza. Seafood Entrees such as Crab Cakes, Lobster and Crab Gnocchi, Salmon and Cod are also favorite choices. A New and Unique entrée is Pork Palena, our own special entrée. Our Codfather Fish sandwich is a crowd pleaser. It's Huge!! Prime Rib on Frday and Saturday. Homemade Soups. What more can we say??
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Be sure to have your GPS available as this quaint Italian Restaurant can be a bit challenging to find. Once you arrive you will find a pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff and a menu sure to satisfy most everyone.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

Great pizza. Italian specialties can be found here. Small room great for meetings or a small party. Eggplant Parm is excellent, as is the pizza. For something different try the meatball pizza, a specialty here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I have gone here many many years ago (over 20) with my parents, 10 years ago with my kids and presently with just me and hubby. Delicious every time. We have eaten so many different items on the menu, and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I was very disappointed I can tell the meatballs are frozen and not fresh, I was told many years ago they were made fresh but I could taste the freezer taste in them. The sauce tasted bitter almost burnt. I had heard so many great things about this place and I was very disappointed. I ordered the veal parm. I will still give there pizza a try since I heard its good. but never again will I waste the my money on anything more expensive then pizza on them.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice lunch with my sister in law at Tillie's. I had not been there for quite a while and was pleased with the fried fish I chose. The breading was light and flavorful and the fish was mild and delicious. The bread they served was excellent! My sister in law liked her eggplant Parmesan. Nice local restaurant that I'd like to go to more often.

Date of visit: September 2018