“Out of Prime Rib by 7pm. Good food and New Year's Eve”

Woodys Little Italy Restaurants
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in McKeesport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Visited this same restaurant last year. There was "one " piece of Prime Rib left at 7 pm and because I must have med rare I ordered a strip steak instead, It was prepared exactly as I wanted. Spouse ordered gnocchi with lobster pieces and crab. We shared the fried zucchini that our friends ordered. Spouse and I had dinner salads. He had a Yuengling Draft and I had a Sangria. I had a double order of green beans.Our bill before tip was $60.29(includes tax).Taylor, our server, was pleasant and efficient. Menu was broad with one page of specials.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

This is an Italian Restaurant that has a variety of food other then Italian. Everything is always good and the atmosphere is great with good service. We enjoy going here with friends. Their cheese wheel is great.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Great place for dinner (they no longer serve lunch) if you are craving mom & pop Italian food. Red sauce is great - even passes the seriously picky Italian mother-in-law test. Bonus - their cooler as you enter has many items ready for takeout, including frozen for 'homemade' Woody's (made in your kitchen, so it's homemade, right??)

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Great food at a good price. Cheese wheel appetizer is a meal in itself. A once a month dine out for the family

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I have a weakness for longstanding, family-run businesses and Woody's checks that box. Their food is always good, staff is attentive, but the food can seem overpriced for their portions. I do recommend their stuffed cabbage!