“Fun Crew, Always Polite, Very Mature for there Age.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Every Saturday evening we routinely go here and my wife orders the original chicken sandwich meal -large waffle fries, and a frozen coffee - which comes 2nd to that Star b u c k s coffee, and out beats everyone else. While I get the lovely chicken nuggets (12) pack or there is a (30) pack for families meal (awesome waffle fries and beverage.). These nuggets are all chicken cut smaller size and a lot better than those other fast food spots. After my meal I get the most delicious vanilla milkshake - always the large size!

The crew will come right up to your booth and ask if you want a refill on your beverage’s or they will get you more napkins or empty your trash! If only we got that kind of service elsewhere.? Then eating out would be the thing to always do. I know we don’t live in a perfect world! However Chick-Fil-A is in a class all by themselves.

The organization is closed on Sundays in observance of the sabbath day!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

The staff was great and the food was excellent. We had the number special meal - drink, waffle fries and chicken sandwich. The place is always busy and not open on Sundays. The service is also great.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

All i can say is its a great meal. Anything on the menu is very good. The have the best milk shakes in town.Even at lunch when its very busy he line moves fast. Even if you drive thru its fast. Outstanding job by the staff. Outstanding fries.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Great chicken sandwich and waffle fries were a nice change. My son wouldn’t even try the waffle fries so I had to hit McDonalds for fries but I enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

The title is true. I always get a hankering for their delicious shakes on Sundays. Well not today, I made it here on a Saturday. Yes!

I've been coming here since 2012 and as more stores appear on the Pike, this place gets busier and busier. It's actually the busiest Chick-fil-A I've ever seen. (Someone want to challenge me with a busier Chick-fil-A?)

I was surprised I found a place to sit. Sometimes I've come here and every seat has been filled. Today I lucked out. My food arrived prompt and temperature-appropriate. I ordered the #1 which is the chicken sandwich and fries. I ordered a chocolate shake...of course.

Will continue coming here :)