All reviews starbucks coffee sales coordinator conference room front desk staff highway side hershey park great property next morning third floor would definitely stay here again rooms are nice business trip free breakfast a great stay staff was friendly the entire staff king bed
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We started our weekend off in Hershey Park, we then came to the hotel...When we arrived we couldn't wait to rest our body and feet in the hot tub ... We came to the front desk and met David who is from Newark Nj which is close to me and my family, but we asked for restaurant choices... we didn't want a chain, and we wanted to sit outside to enjoy the weather. David gave us some great recommendations of downtown Harrisburg and also recommended going to city island to enjoy the evening and we did. I want to say thank you to David for his hospitality, most hotels just give you a printout, but David engaged us. Tell David thank you again from the Hernandez family...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Frank L, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you, jhernandez11, for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor survey on our property. Our pool and hottub is definitely a great way to cool off or unwind after spending a day at Hershey Park, especially during the hot summer months. I'm so glad David was able to help you find some of Harrisburg / Mechanicsburg's hidden gems when it comes to our local restaurants. While our property does have the "restaurant" hand out many other hotels do, it was created by the input of the entire front desk staff, so we're all excited to point out our own personal favorites. I will definitely let David know how much you appreciated his efforts, and we hope to see you again the next time you come to visit!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This is my 1st year coming to this hotel for the Corvette show.. Let me say this, I will be back.. Hotel is really nice, I really enjoy the patio area in the back of hotel. I do want to mention the night auditor Mr. David... I was impressed with how he juggled the front desk checkin process and greeted each guest and also dealt with the phone ringing back to work... You are very lucky to good employees like him, they are hard to come by... once again, thank you Mr. David

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, wolfstickswoods! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our courtyard area with the weather finally cooperating this weekend. It's always great when our guests can grab a glass of wine and relax in our courtyard area during the great weather we're finally getting. I'm also excited to hear that David so thoroughly impressed you during your visit. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words, and I'm sure he's looking forward to helping you again the next time you're in the Mechanicsburg area.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel staff!!! We had the best check in experience. We were immediately greeted by Dave and Quil. They answered all of my daughter’s questions about the pool regarding if they had towels, what time does it close, and what time was check out. If you could have just seen my daughter’s face when Dave said check out was at 7am! She was so relieved when he said he was just kidding it is at noon. Dave and Quil had such great personalities and made us feel so welcomed after spending a day at Ski Roundtop and arriving late in the evening. We were celebrating my daughter’s 13th Birthday and she couldn’t wait to get in the pool. She had scraped her toe in the pool so we went to the front desk to see if they had a band-aid. Dave n Quil were making my daughter and her friend laugh so much and joking with them keeping her mind off her toe which I thought they went above and beyond. Quil even gave her extra band aids so she would have one after she took a shower and another for the next day. Thanks again Dave and Quil!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much, travelingmami2018! While I'm sorry to hear that your daughter scraped herself in the pool, it's great that David and Quil managed to turn the whole thing around and assist your daughter so readily. They make a great team, and we're always excited to hear how they have managed to delight our guests with their amazing personalities. We're glad you decided to stay with us while visiting Ski Roundtop, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Maybe this winter when they open up for skiing and tubing. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

I stay here nearly every week for business and it's always exactly what I need. Kavaughn at the front desk always has a smile on his face, and his warm greetings are great to receive at the end of a long work day. All other staff I've interacted with have been very friendly as well, with absolute attention to customer service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Frank L, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you so much, Jon B. We're so glad you've chosen us for your weekly trips to the Mechanicsburg area, and that you appreciate our team's dedication to customer service. KaVaughn has particularly stood out since he started here a few months ago, and we're glad he's made such a positive impression with all of our guests. Thank you again, and we hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

I stay at this hotel often for business and my husband and I stayed this weekend for a weekend away. It's always clean, quiet, and convenient to the turnpike. The breakfast at the Bistro is so much better than the usual hotel buffets. The staff there are always friendly and accommodating to any substitutions. Best service by staff however goes to the front desk representative KaVaughn. He is so friendly, made a. point to learn my name and his greeting and personality make the hotel more of a home away from home for me. He always goes above and beyond for whatever I need. Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Frank L, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Terese V. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. The Bistro has been a tremendous hit since we updated it a few months ago, and we're glad all of the changes have met with such success with guests like you. We're also excited that KaVaughn made such a positive impression on you during your stay with us. I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to him, and I'm sure he'll be excited to welcome you back the next time you're in the Mechanicsburg area.