“Sushi at its best, service allows a bit to hope for.”
Review of Temaki Sushi Bar

Temaki Sushi Bar
Ranked #32 of 127 Restaurants in Media
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2015

The bar for sushi is quite high for my family after living in Japan for 10 years and Temaki met our expectations. Service was a bit iffy and what we got wasn't what was ordered. The mistake was quickly corrected and we were pleased with that. Small setting, nicely appointed and clean. We'll definitely return.

1  Thank Marilyn L

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

We just moved to Media and I am so exited we live in walking distance of a sushi bar. Scratch that. A GREAT sushi bar. We stopped yesterday and was very pleased with my three rolls, California roll, Salmon Avacado and Philly Roll. Delish! Fresh and attentive service. Thanks! I will be back.

1  Thank MommaChelle
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

-Our number one Sushi place
-Incredible and authentic
-byob
-undergone many improvements in past few years in terms of service
-it's our number one sushi spot
-Go here and you won't regret
-would go here every week if I could afford it.

1  Thank cannman
Reviewed August 30, 2014

I'm just getting into the sushi thing and this restaurant made me a believer. Lots of different options, very attentive service and absolutely delicious, including the salads. If you're in Media and in the mood for sushi, go to this place.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you don't typically like sushi, you will definitely change your mind when eating it at Temaki. It is so fresh and flavorful, but not too "fishy". Perfect for a date night, it's BYOB and the rolls are fantastic. We usually order edamame, seaweed salad and a few rolls. My suggestion is to ask about the rolls not on the menu---our favorite is the Sunday roll. The staff is attentive, and it's usually pretty easy to get a table.

Been to Temaki Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!