“Fresh Sushi!”

Ranked #42 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Great place to go for lunch, especially on the weekend for a cozy
atmosphere. Our service was great and they paid attention to
deal with food allergies. A friendly restaurant and BYO, take-out
is great too!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The bar for sushi is quite high for my family after living in Japan for 10 years and Temaki met our expectations. Service was a bit iffy and what we got wasn't what was ordered. The mistake was quickly corrected and we were pleased with that. Small setting, nicely appointed and clean. We'll definitely return.

1  Thank Marilyn L
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We just moved to Media and I am so exited we live in walking distance of a sushi bar. Scratch that. A GREAT sushi bar. We stopped yesterday and was very pleased with my three rolls, California roll, Salmon Avacado and Philly Roll. Delish! Fresh and attentive service. Thanks! I will be back.

1  Thank MommaChelle
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

-Our number one Sushi place
-Incredible and authentic
-byob
-undergone many improvements in past few years in terms of service
-it's our number one sushi spot
-Go here and you won't regret
-would go here every week if I could afford it.

1  Thank cannman
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I'm just getting into the sushi thing and this restaurant made me a believer. Lots of different options, very attentive service and absolutely delicious, including the salads. If you're in Media and in the mood for sushi, go to this place.