“Sugureta!!!”

Ranked #46 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The title of my review is "excellent" in Japanese. And honestly, that's all I have to say about Temaki. It may look like a hole in the wall, but the food is WOW!

I started off with the Monkey Brain, which is an avocado half that's fried and topped with spicy tuna. I wanted to eat more than just one, but alas, there were other things to try. I asked my server to "surprise me" with dinner, which caught her and the chef off guard. Told them the price range and 20 minutes later, this large plate of awesomeness came out. In addition to the usual suspects of maguro, sake, hamachi and unagi, chef dialed up some salmon roe, octopus, clam and squid. Everything was fresh, tasty and wonderful. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Great place to go for lunch, especially on the weekend for a cozy
atmosphere. Our service was great and they paid attention to
deal with food allergies. A friendly restaurant and BYO, take-out
is great too!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The bar for sushi is quite high for my family after living in Japan for 10 years and Temaki met our expectations. Service was a bit iffy and what we got wasn't what was ordered. The mistake was quickly corrected and we were pleased with that. Small setting, nicely appointed and clean. We'll definitely return.

1  Thank Marilyn L
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We just moved to Media and I am so exited we live in walking distance of a sushi bar. Scratch that. A GREAT sushi bar. We stopped yesterday and was very pleased with my three rolls, California roll, Salmon Avacado and Philly Roll. Delish! Fresh and attentive service. Thanks! I will be back.

1  Thank MommaChelle
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

-Our number one Sushi place
-Incredible and authentic
-byob
-undergone many improvements in past few years in terms of service
-it's our number one sushi spot
-Go here and you won't regret
-would go here every week if I could afford it.

1  Thank cannman

Been to Temaki Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!