“Great sushi place”

Ranked #41 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Place is small but offers everything you need: great ambiance, food and great servers! I 've been in this place several times and never had the chance to review it. The places offers BYOB and offers you specials appetizers and house rolls great in taste and good to share.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The sushi here is very good. Maybe some of the best I've ever had. However, it is very pricey. Specialty rolls run in the $17-20 range whereas they are in the $12-14 range in other places I'd dined. The service is a little odd too and they don't have the paper checklist of sushi diners in American sushi joints have come accustomed to. Tests your memory when time comes to order!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Went here for dinner. Actually hadn't been able to get in prior because it's always so busy. Finally on a weeknite, early we got lucky. Small place, very low key but the food is wonderful. Take out available. Sushi counter and everything is prepared to order. Pleasant and knowledgeable. Don't miss

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Outstanding sushi right here in Media is an amazing perk for borough residents and visitors. We've really just started enjoying Temaki over the past year and it's become one of our favorites. I'm not sure I could name something that we haven't enjoyed as everything has been a hit. Be bold and try new things here - it's a perfect place to stretch your sushi wings!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

The title of my review is "excellent" in Japanese. And honestly, that's all I have to say about Temaki. It may look like a hole in the wall, but the food is WOW!

I started off with the Monkey Brain, which is an avocado half that's fried and topped with spicy tuna. I wanted to eat more than just one, but alas, there were other things to try. I asked my server to "surprise me" with dinner, which caught her and the chef off guard. Told them the price range and 20 minutes later, this large plate of awesomeness came out. In addition to the usual suspects of maguro, sake, hamachi and unagi, chef dialed up some salmon roe, octopus, clam and squid. Everything was fresh, tasty and wonderful. I will definitely return.