Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
RodewayUS$80
PricelineUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
StayForLongUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2019

I can't speak to pricing since I have no experience with other properties in the area, but paid more here than at nicer motel (Red Roof Inn) in Indianapolis the ight before. Room was clean, but smelled too strongly of cleaner or air freshener. Desk clerk (manager?) was very pleasant and helpful and r room was very quiet , but I was upstairs.

Room tip: Take an upstairs room
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

This motel is not great at all. Firstly the room smells extremely strongly of cigarettes making me feel nauseous throughout the night. Secondly there were bugs everywhere despite not having the door or window open. Would not recommend the roadway inn. It is okay if there is no where else to go but otherwise avoid it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank maddiealix
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I had a little trouble finding this place because it is behind a Chinese Restaurant. Attendant was nice and I grabbed some ice at the front desk. My room was fine, clean, on the older side, but everything worked. This is a no frills accommodation. Quiet location at a fair price. No breakfast, which is not a big deal for me. I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2019

I can't really speak about the room, since I never got into it. I reserved a room online and received a confirming email. However, when I arrived, the attendant said there was no reservation. I pulled up the email on my phone which showed the reservation and date, but it turned out to be some miscommunication between booking.com and Rodway Inn. I had been charged as a no-show for a night a week earlier, when the attendant insisted I had a reservation. I did not. He was very rude and unhelpful, telling me that it was my problem and not his. I would not recommend this place to anyone, given the hostile attitude.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Very tired and pulled off highway. It is a decent older room which has the amenities of microwave and refrigerator. The room was comfortable and the price was fair. Water pressure and temperature were good. No breakfast just hot water. It was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019