Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
CheapTicketsUS$80
All reviews right next door village diner bed was very comfortable old school rooms were very clean hidden gem great place to stay the delaware water gap mina motel walmart noise grey
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2020

I like old-timey motels like this that remind me of family road trip vacations from years past. Room clearly had been recently remodeled. Everything was nice, modern and clean. My room had iron & board, even a fridge & microwave. Coffee too ! Not sure if $100+ is maybe a little pricey for a little independent place but I did not shop-around so I'll assume it is consistent with prices in the area. The diner right next-door, although also a little pricey IMO was very convenient. My only complaint is-that trying to find a place to buy beer in the area was somewhat of a struggle so stock-up while it's still daytime and you can see !

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 20, 2020

Stayed here one night on our way to Lancaster County. We really couldn't have been more pleased. Place was spotless, staff was wonderful, and room was very comfortable. You can tell the owners take pride in their property. Checked in and then went to explore Milford (Grey Towers, Raymondskill Falls, etc.). You are right next door to the Village Diner (maybe a 1 minute walk). We went there for breakfast--really good. Give this motel a try. You won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 12, 2020

Rooms are all clean and tidy. Bathrooms and beds are clean and spotless. Rear window has a nice relaxing view of nature as well. Staff is friendly.
Walmart, Taco Bell, mc donalds, pizza, Verizon wireless, and staples Are about a ten min walk OR a 1-2 min drive in car. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2020

I love this place, it's very very clean and it's Family owned, the people are very accommodating, The rooms are spotless and the beds are comfortable. I highly recommend a stay there. Location is 5 minutes into the city of Milford. Ask for Mina. phone-570 491 4414.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 9, 2020

I needed a place to stay for 1 night that was safe (woman traveling alone) and that had some character (I love old-time motels). This place fit the bill and the bill wasn't bad at all. Nice people and very clean and quiet. Good location for food and travel needs. I recomment it highly!

Date of stay: June 2020