Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$80
FindHotelUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$80
Agoda.comUS$80
All reviews right next door village diner bed was very comfortable old school rooms were very clean hidden gem great place to stay the delaware water gap mina motel walmart noise grey
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2021

The hotel staff was very friendly upon arrival. We couldn't have been any happier with our room. Very nice and very very clean and organized. We will definitely be back. Great place for an overnight stay. If we didn't have work tonight we would stay another day. She's so comfy she doesn't want to get up!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

My 2 brothers and I stayed here while our house was under construction. The rooms were very clean when we arrived and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The cleaning service is fast and efficient, they didnt stay in the room any longer than was needed.
The price was pretty good as well, it was within range of the other motels in the area. There is also a great diner right next door.
So overall I would highly recommend this motel to stay at.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2020

I like old-timey motels like this that remind me of family road trip vacations from years past. Room clearly had been recently remodeled. Everything was nice, modern and clean. My room had iron & board, even a fridge & microwave. Coffee too ! Not sure if $100+ is maybe a little pricey for a little independent place but I did not shop-around so I'll assume it is consistent with prices in the area. The diner right next-door, although also a little pricey IMO was very convenient. My only complaint is-that trying to find a place to buy beer in the area was somewhat of a struggle so stock-up while it's still daytime and you can see !

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 20, 2020

Stayed here one night on our way to Lancaster County. We really couldn't have been more pleased. Place was spotless, staff was wonderful, and room was very comfortable. You can tell the owners take pride in their property. Checked in and then went to explore Milford (Grey Towers, Raymondskill Falls, etc.). You are right next door to the Village Diner (maybe a 1 minute walk). We went there for breakfast--really good. Give this motel a try. You won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 12, 2020

Rooms are all clean and tidy. Bathrooms and beds are clean and spotless. Rear window has a nice relaxing view of nature as well. Staff is friendly.
Walmart, Taco Bell, mc donalds, pizza, Verizon wireless, and staples Are about a ten min walk OR a 1-2 min drive in car. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2020