Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
Expedia.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
All reviews right next door village diner bed was very comfortable old school rooms were very clean hidden gem great place to stay the delaware water gap mina motel walmart noise grey
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2021

We had a late flight into Philly and couldn't find a room anywhere from there to our destination which was over a 3 hour ride. We called countless hotels and walked into many more just to be told the same thing, no vacancy. We ended up in Milford at 5 am and continued a search for a room to no avail. We tried sleeping in the rental but of course we couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep. We finally came upon The Scottish Inn at 7 am. I called and explained I needed one room for a few hours of sleep and a shower. Though it was a strange request the owner agreed to let us stay until 1 PM even though check out was 11. She was a complete life saver, a light at the end of an all nighter nightmare. Thank you for giving us a chance and giving us a clean and comfortable room to rest in.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank lixatellex
Reviewed February 27, 2021 via mobile

Hotel is super clean, updated rooms with beautiful decor and very comfy bed... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! You will not be disappointed...Anna was super friendly and very accommodating! Priced right too!!!

Tina & Bob H.

Reviewed February 22, 2021

The hotel staff was very friendly upon arrival. We couldn't have been any happier with our room. Very nice and very very clean and organized. We will definitely be back. Great place for an overnight stay. If we didn't have work tonight we would stay another day. She's so comfy she doesn't want to get up!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

My 2 brothers and I stayed here while our house was under construction. The rooms were very clean when we arrived and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The cleaning service is fast and efficient, they didnt stay in the room any longer than was needed.
The price was pretty good as well, it was within range of the other motels in the area. There is also a great diner right next door.
So overall I would highly recommend this motel to stay at.

Reviewed October 27, 2020

I like old-timey motels like this that remind me of family road trip vacations from years past. Room clearly had been recently remodeled. Everything was nice, modern and clean. My room had iron & board, even a fridge & microwave. Coffee too ! Not sure if $100+ is maybe a little pricey for a little independent place but I did not shop-around so I'll assume it is consistent with prices in the area. The diner right next-door, although also a little pricey IMO was very convenient. My only complaint is-that trying to find a place to buy beer in the area was somewhat of a struggle so stock-up while it's still daytime and you can see !

Date of stay: October 2020