“Typical Chinese cuisine”

Add it.
Chang Mou Resaurant
Ranked #33 of 46 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This place is decent. I ususally judge my Chimese Restaurants by their egg foo young and hot and sour soup, both passed my test.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Wasn't into cooking dinner so I ordered Chinese food. The vegetable Lo Mein had very few vegetables and was primarily noodles. The chicken was cooked well, but the sauce was watery and flavorless. I won't be back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Chang Moa was the absolute best in that odd little own. The women who served us lacked manors but who gives a poop , we enjoyed our food (there were 6 of us all from the city or Milford )

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I always love when a restaurant is close, has long hours and the food is consistently well prepared.. Service is good if you eat in.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

15 years ago I didn't enjoy the taste, heard it got batter and about 3 years ago tried it once in awhile, last year it really started to taste great until 3 months ago, I ordered LoMein and paid extra for large shrimp. Very disappointed that a flying bug was in it! I phoned the next day as I was so embarrassed because I picked up dinner for me and a friend. I contacted them the next day. They know who I am, due to special ordering of large shrimp which I paid more for. All the owner could say (female) "Oh very sorry, come back I give you new one". Really...would I eat it, not at all. They lost me a 2nd time for good!

Date of visit: February 2016