Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2020

This hotel is in a great location. It is in walking distance to Milford and the center of town. The rooms are clean. The prices are always fair. The owners are pleasant and honest. Our travel employees often stay at the Fairbridge.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

I am typing this review while currently staying at the Fairbridge inn, Motel. This motel does the job if your looking for a bed for a night or two. When I arrived at the room, it was clean. The room does have a distinctive smell to it, not smelly but like a old wood or musty smell. I really can’t complain as it was perfect for what I needed.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2019

This was a pleasant, basic motel, to the point where I'm suspicious of some of these horror anecdotes. The room was clean and the owners were super-nice. Decent wifi. The furniture might be old - if you want to pay $20 more per night for a newer couch I guess Fairbridge isn't the place for you.

Location note: it's close to the village. I was here without a car. It's technically walkable but the immediate 2-block stretch might be less than ideal due to lack of sidewalks. Free coffee is available but for more glam caffeine Frisky Goat is nearby.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2018

After driving 11 and 1/2 hours to pick up a child due to medical emergency, the FairBridge Inn welcomed me at 12:30am with a smile, kind words and a clean, comfortable room. The price was lower than I thought it would be and the coffee in the morning was delicious. Although I never want to have to drive for this type of emergency again, I know I will be in Milford again and will certainly be staying here at the FairBridge Inn. Thank you for taking me in so late which such kindness and service. I slept like a baby.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2017

When I checked into the FairBridge In Express Motel Formerly Milford Motel, I had the coupon that is listed in the Hotel Coupons.com booklet you get at the rest areas. It stated a rate of $59.99 on Friday. The clerk got all indignant and said he would not honor it because it was a busy weekend and he got $109.00 from the last guy. Ok so I booked it and it was $103.55, If it was not for the fact that I was tired of driving and did not want to go on, I would have walked away right then due to his attitude. Anyway, we checked in and the room was clean. That being said, the sheets were purple and white, tiles were missing in the bathroom, the dead bolt door lock on the door is just a decoration now, no bolt, the safety bolt was partially missing, heater on the floor under the front window was rusty and nasty looking. Sign in the office said coffee available 6 - 10 but the pot was empty all evening and there is no breakfast offered. Other than those deficiencies, the bed was comfy buy there was some kind of rubber sheet over the mattress that made it impossible to move and was very irritating., shower worked, nice Air conditioner, great lighting over the bed and plenty of outlets. TV worked well internet is good, It is a place to sleep that's it. No frills at all. Price should have been $59.99 at the most, it is way overpriced for what it is.

Date of stay: October 2017