Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
TripadvisorUS$90
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$90
All reviews the cottages front porch felt like home would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable nice dinner coffee maker get away milford pa craig cabin cozy office microwave woods diner
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2020

I do not recommend to young families or younger couples. The owners (especially the misogynistic male owner) are very rude and discriminating toward younger couples or younger families. Making rude remarks that they had a “bad feeling” and “something is not right” being a younger family staying here because we were locals. My wife and I felt very unwelcome here due to the rude comments and the unjust way we were treated after taking around $1000 from us for a week get-away vacation spent here. We also had to Clean our own room upon arrival due to dust and cob webs - almost like this cabin has not been in service for the past year. We made no complaints to them and simply just cleaned up when we arrived and maintained to clean up after ourselves and gave them the benefit of the doubt, just to be berated with rude comments. If you plan a trip here or if you are a local looking for a little weekend vacation , think again, because I’d rather pay more money to be in a cleaner place with a more hospitable host then to be disrespected and discriminated for being from the younger generation. I will also be contacting the PA better business borough to share my thoughts because ironically I have read other reviews with this exact complaint. If I could leave a review with something less then “terrible” I would. They don’t deserve the business

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2020 via mobile

Clean, quiet, good location. Real nice property. Owners on site and very friendly. Cabin/rooms have plenty of space. Nice private deck to sit on. BBQs on site for use. Reasonably priced. No Brainer STAY HERE.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2020

The Myer Country Motel is by far the best motel in the Milford Pa. area. Once again our first choice for a stay on our way home from the south. No worries about COVID-19 in their sparkling clean units. Homey, comfortable and quaint. Easy walk to Balch's for a very nice dinner.

Reviewed November 4, 2020

After having stayed in many cold, brick, crowded hotels, this was an amazing quant ,private, warm and delightful experience. Enjoyed every minute of it! Very close to an amazing restaurant, Balch's Fish Fry, for the best dinner! And then the most wonderful breakfast at the Mlford Diner the next day. The cabin was perfect! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 26, 2020

This place is a gem! Really nice, cute cottage type buildings with well lit porches. I stayed on a chilly fall night, but I bundled up and enjoyed the evening on the porch! The owners are very welcoming and friendly! I will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: October 2020