“Authentic Italian dishes !”
Review of Vesuvio Pizzeria

Vesuvio Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Monaca
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Not only is the pizza incredibly good but so are all the other Italian dishes ! Everything is made fresh so be prepared to wait longer than you would a chain restaurant and some dishes, like their Italian sausage, can be a bit spicy so definitely ask if you are not into that, but it is all worth the wait. Never had a meal here that I could complain about ... they have everything from sandwiches to salads to pasta dinners. Parking can be at a premium but if you are willing to park across the road in Target's lot it is worth it !

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Just had a great gluten free pizza for lunch. The rest of our group had a ricotta and spinach pizza that they raved about. Great service, friendly owners, wonderful experience. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It is my go-to for gluten free pizza and pasta.

Another bonus: the GF garlic bread! It takes a little longer to bake, but it is so worth the short wait. Finally, a gluten free bread that tastes like bread!

My waitress, who said she is gluten free as well, was fantastic and took extra precautions for my meal. Vesuvio clearly cares for its GF customers!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We had pizza three times while visiting PA. This was by far the best! We ate soooo much pizza! We ordered 5 different pies and they were all delicious.
My son got the gluten free and he loved it too.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing pasta - and the pizza crust melts in your mouth! Great service! I frequent this restaurant often while on business trips. Very busy from 5:30 to 7:00pm.