“Best in Beaver County”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Monaca
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place has the best Hibachi in the area. Very reasonable pricing too. Sushi is all hand rolled on site. Excellent selection.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We had the filet and chicken hibachi. It was the best steak ever. The cook was excellent and funny. Everyone in party of five raved about the food.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

IF you are in the mood for some Japanese cuisine, stop at Sakura's Japanese Steakhouse and Hibachi. The Hibachi chef was not only very funny and entertaining, he had some fantastic utensil skills and prepared our food in front of us to perfection, for a group of 10. I highly recommend stopping here.
The Japanese restaurant setting with 4 hibachi grills, booth, table, and Sushi bar, if you weren't from Monaca and didn't know the pervious tenant, you would never know you were in an old bank. Unless you look to far rear where the bank vault still sits.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Chefs are trained in preparation of Asian dishes over hot grills. Trained both in culinary preparation and showmanship added entertainment to the excellent food.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

After I went shopping and to a movie , I decided to Sushi lunch was in order. I very much enjoyed my lunch at Sakura. I sat at the sushi bar and had the three roll lunch special...Spicy Tuna, Salmon Avocado and Boston. All of the rolls were great! I chose the hot and sour soup before the sushi, and it was awesome!!! Best hot and sour soup since I moved to the Pittsburgh area just over a year ago. I can't wait to go back to Sakura with my family!