US$109
HolidayInn.com
US$132
US$98
Doubletree.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$67
ExtendedStay
US$65
US$104
US$117
All reviewscourtyard marriottgas stationfront deskpaul mitchell productsbalaji templehotel gueststhis past weekroom was cleanpa turnpikeworked fineone night stayhot tubrestaurant next doorrestaurants within walking distancehotel breakfasthotel is locatedcomfortable stay
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Standard and good courtyard hotel. Good all around. Somewhat difficult to find since it is off the road

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Had to spend the night in the Pittsburgh area because of the threat of ice on the roads. Went for priceline special and this place was GREAT! It is up on the hill behind a Sheetz on 22 West from the 376 interchange. Very nice lobby gave me a hint of the accommodations upstairs. I was given a room at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor and it was the best of three places I stayed on my 10 day trip. The room was large, well-furnished and quiet. Drapes completely darkened the room. I didn't use the Fitness room altho I usually do. Internet worked very well and had a nice TV with lots of channels.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank EVGR
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stayed here while driving from Chicago to DC for one evening. It was the perfect place to stay with 2 small kids. The hotel was undergoing renovation, but our stay was not impacted at all. The pool and hot tub hit the spot as we had been in the car for 10 hours and the kids had a great time burning off energy. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the hotel was clean, pillows were comfortable, and overall, the hotel was the nicest Courtyard we had ever stayed at as Marriott members. Breakfast was great value (they did not charge us for the kids.) We would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JjsKjs
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed for two nights in November mid-week for business. This is the cleanest and quietest hotel in the area. The front desk staff was courteous - and I love that they keep a big bowl of fresh fruit at the front desk to grab onthe way out. There are plenty of dining options nearby on William Penn Highway. There was construction in the lobby, but I noticed no noise (I was out by 7:00 am each day and not back until about 7:00 pm). The bathroom was big and very clean. Everything was in working order. The room was significantly larger than average, with lots of room to feel comfortably spread out. The desk with the pull-out section was great for using a computer. Wi-Fi had great connectivity. I had a room just across from the elevators on the 4th floor, and I could hear the chime from the elevators, but it didn't wake me up. the climate control was effective and quiet.
I didn't try breakfast, which was available for a reasonable fee (around $8, I think). Next time I'm her on business, I will stay here (not the other hotels by the turnpike interchange - they are NOISY).

Room Tip: Don't stay right next to the elevators, there is a little noise.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Renaissance_Anna
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here last Sunday night after the Steelers game. I thought I was getting a great room by the elevator on the second floor. Normally they toss Priceliners to the far corners so I thought, oh what a treat. Come 8:30 on the dot, the sounds of angle grinders, metal cutting, and banging awoke my wife and I. Oh yes, the front lobby is under construction and they will awake you with the loudest construction noises ever heard if you are on the second floor centrally located by the lobby. Was the room clean? Yes. Would I stay here again after construction? Sure, in a heartbeat. Was it nonsense being woken up at 8:30 after getting back around 1:30 am from the Steelers game? Definitely. My advice to the hotel, save the loud noises until 10 or so, move things around, do electrical work etc until those of us sleeping in want to get up!

• Stayed: November 2011