All reviews courtyard marriott gas station bistro area paul mitchell products balaji temple hotel guests this past week room was clean worked fine pa turnpike one night stay hot tub restaurant next door restaurants within walking distance hotel breakfast front desk staff hotel is located
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful room. Very clean, very courtesy and personal service. Gwen introduced herself as I was leaving. She wished me a good morning and asked how was my stay and room, told her both were great. Wish there was a a continental breakfast

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Gwen did an excellent job cleaning my room! She was really professional and wanted to make sure I was happy with my room. She and her associate made sure I had plenty of towels and were very courteous and kind. I will continue to stay here at Courtyard Marriott Monroeville!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

My son and I had been staying here 8 to 10 times a year for 5 or 6 years before moving to the west coast a year ago.We recently stayed again after a long gap between visits and were very disappointed as almost everything had gone downhill. The front desk was rarely staffed; the Bistro was out of most items; the pantry inventory was almost non-existent, the pool was dirty, the pay for WiFi was intermittent, there was one dumpy pc in the lobby...Big blah. No one cared. I would never go back. There must now be a better option nearby which I will find for the next trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Molly F, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than what you expected. Your response has been shared with the departments to ensure that these issues get fixed. I hope you give us another chance someday should your travels bring you back to Monroeville.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Staying at the Courtyard for business lately and can definitely say they have the very best morning breakfast food and service! Kim is there every morning to greet everyone with a bright and cheery smile to welcome you to the new day. Not being much of a morning person, it is quite refreshing! Food is also very good. With numerous options around the area, I still pick the Courtyard for breakfast. So nice to have GREAT service and food on business trips.

Room Tip: Enjoy the breakfast. Kim is fantastic and the food is great as well.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2017

We regularly stay at this hotel to visit family in Monroeville and we were in town last week for a funeral. Having breakfast at the Bistro used to be anywhere from poor to mediocre at best. Recently, however management has stepped up to take charge of the night/early morning shift. Lonnie is now the chef and is quite talented to say the least. I can honestly say that I have the best breakfast ever at that hotel on Wednesday November 15, 2017. Everything on my plate was fresh and hot at the same time. Lonny also has been trained in the art of customer service. He took the initiative to ask me how my breakfast was and I told him that it was the best I've had in a Marriott Courtyard as far back as I can remember. He smiled from the praise that I gave him and the manager of the Bistro. Lonnie gave me his business card and I told him that I would say something nice about him on the internet. Here's to you Lonny.....Cheers! Thanks for breakfast!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family