All reviews gateway grill bed was comfortable clean rooms wilma turnpike
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Was smoking rm comfortor has a ton of burn holes, pillows were flimsy, wore out, bed was a rock both me and my hubby had hard time sleeping and woke up hurting, toilet ran on and off all night, towels and clothes had stains and strings hanging from them, phone did not work at all, tv was fuzzy, and jets barely worked in jacuzzi, staff didn’t care said happens with a smoking rm. I feel for the price and a suite just cause it’s a smoking rm doesn’t mean it should be crap.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Terrible place to stay. Appearance wise, the room was an absolute hole. The bath tub and shower was an accident waiting to happen. The step up into the tub and step down from the tub was dramatic. The skid proof flooring in the tub was not enough.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We have been staying at this Days inn for about 6 or 7 years now. for our yearly Kennywood visit. There is NOTHING WRONG with this motel. The rooms are clean and spacious. It has improved greatly over the years. I believe this is due to the Manager (Wilma) who is a former Hotel Inspector. So she holds her employees to a higher standard. We will be staying here for years to come.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We had an okay experience although alot of things were either out of date or just not maintained at all ... Maybe it was just our room or the fact that we were located at the back of the building I don't know but hopefully they can fix things

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I was actually surprised how nice the hotel was. I was a bit nervous about staying there (employer booked the room) but once I saw the Manager and knew she used to be a hotel inspector, I felt so much better! The cleanliness of the hotel shows too! Everything is up to date, clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: Outdoor entrances, restaurant behind hotel always smells like fryers; so perhaps a front facing room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business