“Ok place to eat”

Michael's Family Restaurant
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is an ok pave to eat. It is a family diner. The food is good and the process are reasonable. The service however can be very slow.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Good service large portions went in for breakfast with my daughter before her softball game very pleased.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Have gone here in the past and I enjoy the large salad bar. I usually order turkey dry and ask for extra cranberry sauce to make up for the fact that I do not get the gravy. I have NEVER been charged for this. My last visit I was charged $1.99 for the cranberry sauce. I did not realize that until the bill came. I was going to discuss it with the manager, but someone else in my party was overcharged for drinks. I let it go. It would have been nice if the server had told me I was going to be charged. I would not have gotten it. I am a senior and every penny is precious. This was a disappointment to me. I wish they would do something about the smell in the ladies bathroom. Hope they rethink customer service.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Good service.
salad bar was ok but not a great variety
I had the open face roast beef and to say it was terrible would be an understatement.
.seemed to be deli as in Walmart deli sliced meat and the gravy tasted tinny as if from a can.
Crab chowder was a mess of congealed slop

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We stopped for dinner before heading to our motel for the night...wished we had gone just a little further looking for a dining option. Service for a Friday night was great--we had a trainee waiting on us, and between her and her supervisor stopping by we got great service. Salad bar was fresh and full of different options you don't usually see. Also had breads. Started with the pea soup which I really enjoyed. My date had the sea food chowder which had large chunks of fish, but little flavor and was very pasty. I ordered the special which was a chicken/brocoli/rice dish...the chick was extremely tough and rubbery. I ate around it. My date had a steak and shrimp dish. Not sure, but we think our meats were frozen and then microwaved thawed before cooking. We do not recommend this place for dinner. The portions were extremely generous and there was a whole page of "senior" options for those who do not want large portions.