“Absolutely beautiful spot!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Elizabeth...
“Absolutely beautiful spot!”
Reviewed 31 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My mother and I spent a few days here and the view was completely worth the price. Our first night there we had an issue with a breaker popping off and all the outlets stopped working. I called our contact (Dee) and she had an electrician the very next morning. I was very impressed with her fast response to our issue and the issue being resolved so fast! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because of the lighting outside of the building was non existent and as a pregnant woman or women in general was kinda scary when walking in from the parking lot or taking the dog out to potty. But otherwise our trip was wonderful and the location to the beach and other sites was perfect.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;