“Delicious Ice Cream & Generous Portions”
Review of Kelly's Ice Cream

Kelly's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mount Bethel
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Always come to this eatery every summer. In the evenings it's usually busy but the service is courteous and as prompt as they can be. I usually get small ice cream cones because the scoops are very generous. They serve various flavors of homemade soft and hard ice creams and smoothies. They also offer other foods like burgers and fries, but I mostly stick to the ice cream.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times throughout the past 10 years. What is consistent is the slow service- I have been here when there are many patrons, and other times when we were the only ones to be served. Many employees standing around doing nothing. A little above average in pricing, but generous portions.

Was disappointed on my last visit- I ordered their homemade coffee ice cream- it tasted like they forgot to add the coffee flavoring. It was blander than the homemade "plain vanilla" my boyfriend ordered,

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Large selection of flavors but kind of in the middle of no where... well at least it felt like that we drive 15 minutes to get here in the dark 10 minutes before they closed... I think we drove through the Delaware Water Gap park?

Comparing the prices to upstate NY, these cones are a little more pricier but well worth it. My small chocolate waffle cone came to a little under $4.

There's a mini golf in the parking lot and a few picnic tables to sit and eat your ice cream or one of the many food items.

According to the boyfriend his coconut milkshake was eh... more milk than ice cream... needed more "shake"

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Whenever I'm in the area during the season they're open, I stop here for their soft serve ice cream. I especially like the black raspberry. The view of the Delaware Water Gap from here is blocked in the summer by foliage, but it's great in the winter. Too bad they weren't open year round.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

The ice cream was very good and food was great just expensive. They had golf and a playground we had fun