“Cheap and dirty”

Real Pizza
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Narberth
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This is not the type of place you might want to take your family to. Loud and unpleasant back ground in, out, and around this corner hang out for kids. Lots of litter and bad smells and the floor was slippery with some kind of old slimy food. French fries tasted like chemicals and pizza was like greasy cardboard. Proprietor was angry at his wife the day my family and i were there. Apparently she made a sandwich wrong so he threw the sandwich and hit her in the back.

1  Thank Josh L

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This small pizza shop is run by a friendly couple who are genuinely interested in providing the highest quality food. The owner makes his own dough daily. They also make hoagies and sandwiches which use top quality ingredients.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

My kids have been going here at least once a week for like their whole lives. The pizza is delicious and hot the cheese steaks perfect every time. Go eat there.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Wow. I went here because I heard the gyros were amazing and omg they are. I saw the pizza when I went to pick up the gyros and decided next time I had to try it. I liked the way the cheese went all the way to the edge (mostly) of the crust. I thought the pizza was amazing. It is way better than pretty much any place around. This place is a true gem. I've gone several times and never had an issue finding a place to park. They are very friendly / pleasant and this is my new go-to place. They are a cash only place and it's really just a take out place. They have a small counter along the window but I aways just do take out. They have a take out window outside but I've never used it. It takes me at least 10 minutes to get there but it's worth the trip.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

What a find ..homemade gluto free pizzas..with plenty of choice topping ..resturant well presented .lovely decor ..staff friendly and proffessional ..prices excellent ..highly recommend....