“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I love the shasimi at this restaurant. Always fresh and delicious. Staff is very attentive. Good for eat-in or take out.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

We live in a community with many Japanese options (and we have eaten at most.) But Ginza can not be topped for its fresh fish, perfectly made maki, tempura, and many other dishes. The owner and staff are very friendly and welcoming. The ambiance is serene, even when families, friends and dates fill the restaurant. We recommend it highly!

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

A spur of the moment lunch that was soooo good. The restaurant was very clean, the service was very good and hot green tea appeared almost instantly. I had the curried pork with rice and my friend had upon with shellfish. We shared our entrees. Our food was excellent. I would have liked a spicier curry. The next time I go to Ginza, I will ask for more spice. I will definitely be going here again.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Fresh ingredients, great choice of vegetarian sushi , convenient for both eat in and take out , my daughters favorite.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I read so many great reviews of how this is everyone's new go-to spot and how they go as much as they can, but the place was deserted when I was there at noon on a thursday, and after eating I could tell why.
The service was great, and when I was seated at the sushi bar the chef made me a little treat and the waitress brought me a bowl of edamame -- Nice, I thought. But the treat from the chef was crab stick and mayo in a spring roll wrap. Meh, didn't finish it. The edamame was fine.
I got some striped bass and scallop sushi pieces, and 2 rolls. The pieces were average, but in hindsight they were surprisingly fresh and decent compared to everything else. The rice was not clumpy but lacked the subtle sweet and sour of well prepared sushi rice, and the fish was poorly cut - I watched them cut it and they just seemed clumsy and to not care.
The two rolls were sad. I like to gauge a place by how well they can make something simple like spicy tuna roll, so I had one, and it was grocery store quality. Mushy tuna and too much nasty spicy sauce. The Spicy King Crap special roll was very sad - totally covered in their universally doused mayo sauce, which was more sweet than spicy (honey in it I think) which made it even worse than the fact that they drenched (alleged) king crab with it.

I didn't even finish my meal. I'm not a snob, but I also don't appreciate roughly butchered fish, bland rice, and overuse of a bad sauce.
Oh, and to everyone that claims it's so affordable? It's no less expensive than plaes MUCH, MUCH better. Just don't go to freaking Nectar and expect that that is the normal pricing for sushi.

won't go back.
Only thing that keeps this from being 1* is that I didn't get sick from it.

Been to Ginza? Share your experiences!