“average but good”

Dario's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a pretty basic vodka penne with chicken and it was good. Nothing exceptional. I wish they would have included some bread. The price was on the high side to me. I saw their selection of pizzas and they looked yummy ! I will go back for their pizza soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Found this place by accident - small 'pizza' sign in a plaza. It's around the side, you have to look for it. The food was great and the staff was better. Very pleasant, attentive, and we weren't even in the section with waitress service. Sadly the can't deliver to New England... If in the area, I'd return.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went here a few times. First had one owner, now a new one. The menu is varied. Food is average. They are remodeling part of it.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Darios food is good, but the service is terrible!!!! I have ordered delivery 3 times and eaten in 2 times. They screwed up the delivery order and couldn't find the house EVERY time, even though I live 2 miles from the place. Service in the restaurant isn't much better. Order and pick up takeout, but don't do delivery or eat there!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We love Darios! We order the 2 large pie special (14.99) several times a month. Can't beat it - makes it easy to make pizza-and-a-movie night a regular event in this economy. We've "eaten in" several times as well with the family - food and service always has been very good. Have enjoyed their pizza, Chicken Parm, Cheesesteaks, Calzones. They have lots on the menu, good desserts, kids menu, etc. 99c slices, lunch specials, and more. Definitely recommend you give them a try!