“Poor Service”

Dario's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 11, 2014

I ordered pizza to go. The pizza was very good however, the service and atomsphere was poor. Sometimes they forget the order. The place is dingy and needs more light.

Reviewed October 5, 2014

Picked up this time.. 2 pizza's for $17, decent deal, good pizza. Can't add toppings in the deal though, that is stupid. Garlic knots, not good, greasy is an understatement; I do not throw food out but I tossed the garlic knots as they were uneatable oil sponges . Good Pizza though.. Love the staff..

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Darios is our favorite place to get pizza or dinners. Its a must try. They have things like real Rice Balls Stromboli's and more. Dario's gives you true pizza and Italian food. They sever real veal, Calamari and so of the best Marinara sauce. The portions are big and the prices are great. That is what my family and I think. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I ate leaving reviews, but I cannot pass on an opportunity to tell the world about the awful experience I had at this restaurant. Firstly, I'd like to point out that my order consisted of 1 sandwich with extras, 1 pizza slice, & 1 drink. Exactly one hour after the order is placed I get a call from a sweet girl on the phone informing me that the drink I ordered wasn't available. I'm not picky when it comes to that so I ordered a substitute and went on with my life. Exactly 20 minutes later an elderly man called me HACKING & COUGHING PROFUSELY into the receiver very rudely demanding instructions to my hotel. Obviously since i'm staying in a hotel, I don't know the area very well, so I informed him of that and he continued to insist that I direct him to the hotel where I am (2.6 miles from the restaurant). Slightly annoyed, I resolve the situation by pulling up a map on my computer to direct him to the hotel. As I give him the instructions, he is coughing up a lung the entire time. When I asked if he had a gps, he stupidly informed me that he does, but he can't use it while he is on the phone with me. Fifteen minutes into the phone call, he arrives at my hotel demanding that I meet him outside. When I asked that he come into the lobby he replies, "I guess I'll come into the lobby." Finally, the food arrives and before I could hand him my money he says to me, "They usually charge a delivery charge of $2 but I guess they made a mistake." He was trying to fish for a tip because he knew he failed miserably, but he didn't even have to do that because I planned to tip him $8 despite the bad service because I have a soft spot for old people working service based jobs. Regardless, I was very offended by that remark because he never apologized for the 1 hour & 35 minutes that it took to get my cold food and warm drink, the fact that he REEKED of body odor & kept coughing, or for being the only food delivery person in 2014 without a GPS or map. After I get my food & give him a $5 tip that he didn't deserve he replies, "Can I keep it?" and walks out the door without apologizing for the food being cold or thanking me. I wish I could tell you if the food was good or not but I ended up not even eating the food because I was so grossed out by the fact that it was cold & the delivery person had questionable hygiene. Please save yourself the heartache and order from a more competent restaurant...

3  Thank TRAVELNLUXURY
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had a pretty basic vodka penne with chicken and it was good. Nothing exceptional. I wish they would have included some bread. The price was on the high side to me. I saw their selection of pizzas and they looked yummy ! I will go back for their pizza soon.