“Real NY Pizza”

Dario's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I'm from NY and fussy about my pizza!
Their pizza is the perfect combination of thin crust good sauce and the right amount of cheese baked to perfection!
The owners are friendly and courteous.
Good place if you are looking for the real deal!

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Let's get this up front: the food is fantastic, the outside appearance and indoor atmosphere need a face lift. However this is a clean establishment with good parking and again, top notch food. We ordered appetizers and two, large pizzas. The sauce, crust, toppings...everything was fresh and the taste robust. The food exceeds expectation, do not underestimate this place. The owners offered our table a complimentary glass of excellent red wine and their signature, complimentary dessert that was phenomenal and we did not expect it. Prices are well done, and the service was down home and pleasant and efficient. Restrooms are clean, the dining area is as well. Simply, it needs a better location or a serious makeover. However this is superficial. Would highly recommend and would revisit.

Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

So I would say for Pizza this place has the best value. The food is very good. Service is ok and attitude could use bump. The pizza however is great tasting. They usually have a two pie special which is just slightly more than most people charge for one. Give it a try, I think you will like it.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

Coming from Italy myself it is hard to find good Italian food. That is until I went to Dario's. Bellisimo!! The food was great, the owner Sal was a great host. The waitress Daniela was sweet and took care of us very well. I highly recommend eating there at least once a week. I plan to incorporate it into my schedule. Dario's makes me feel I like I went back to Italy to see my Nonna. I give it 5 stars

Reviewed November 11, 2014

I ordered pizza to go. The pizza was very good however, the service and atomsphere was poor. Sometimes they forget the order. The place is dingy and needs more light.