“wounderfull staff like family members, newly renovated rooms.Rooms were nice and clean.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Great location, clean Larger Rooms, Beds were very comfortable. Easy in and out , lot of parking area. newly renovated rooms. every rooms have microwave and fridge. Great staff, Free Breakfast was delicious. definite will stay again. Price was great. Front desk staff was really helpful.
House keeper was great and did good job. Fitness room was good.

Room Tip: on the 2nd floor suites 202 larger and nice view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank essobobcaygeon
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Comfort Inn New Castle PA. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our Staff Service and all of our hotels amenities. I will be certain to commend staff for a job well done!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

the hotel was very nice and clean. the breakfast is good and the free meals and snacks they offer throughout the day is super nice and a huge plus!! the staff are extremely pleasant and go above and beyond!! Chrissy I believe her name was from the front desk is absolutely incredible and is probably the nicest person I have ever meet at a hotel. she went to great lengths to insure my family and I had a great stay and we did!!! highly recommend new castle comfort inn and if every hotel at a Chrissy working there the world would be a better place!!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jhardt87
renee r, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of Management and Staff of the New Castle Comfort Inn, we would to extend a most sincere Thank You for your recent stay and extraordinary review. We are very pleased to hear that we have provided your family with a most memorable stay. We take great great pride in our Customer Service and your kind remarks serve as reward to us all! We are very fortunate to have a professional and dedicated staff that provides a home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My stay this past week was excellent. I was in town to meet family members. The Front Desk and the manager Renee, were very helpful. The hotel was clean and easily accessible. The beds and pillows were so comfy!! I slept like a baby. The room had a lot of space and included all the amenities we needed like a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, etc. It seems like the employees take good care of the property. The breakfast was actually pretty good and there were lot's of options. I went to the gym afterwards and it was a good workout. Overall, great stay. I would recommend this hotel because of it cleanliness, convenience, and friendly staff. I will be coming back soon for my future visits.

Room Tip: Giant Eagle is walking distance from the hotel if you need anything.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Hamid W
renee r, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for recent stay and review of the Comfort Inn New Castle. I am very pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay and opportunity to enjoy all our hotel amenities. I am eager to share your review with our hotel family and will be sure to commend staff for a job well done! We appreciate your loyalty and hope you have opportunity to return for another fabulous stay!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Such friendly staff. Rooms nice. Roomy, fridge, new microwave, clean towels. Breakfast is on time and better than most hotels. Green tea, honey, larger breakfast selection. I will be back again. Parking lot has space for Trucks trailers and all.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 February 2017

Thank you so much for such a great review. As the new manager I found this to be a delight to share with my team. We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,
Kathy

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Clean comfortable beds. Quite and staff was nice. Pet friendly. Close to where we needed too be. Clean room. Nice breakfast. Maid was a little rude when I asked for some clean towels, but other than that it was a nice stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Breanne C
Patrick J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

I would like to apologize for our maid's response to your request. Normally they are very cordial. I will make sure they see this so they can see how their actions and attitude affect our guests. I'm glad to see everything else was to your satisfaction, and we welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel very well kept and staff all very helpful. Breakfast superb selection of hot and cold foods served to 10 am which was ideal. Fitness room was well equipped. My only criticism was our room on back of hotel had a street lamp right outside so at night it gave a glow to room so didn't sleep so well

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you mostly enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the street lamp outside. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the rest of the hotel's amenities, and I hope they made up for it. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thanks,

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Can't say enough about the friendly staff. Especially Christine at the front desk. Very accommodating. No, it's not a five star hotel. However, it makes up for that with decent and clean accommodations, free breakfast, and just nice, nice employees. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you very much for the positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here, and I'm happy that Christine made your stay memorable. I will be sure to thank her for helping you. I hope we see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Castle
Monroe Heights Hotel
#4 of 4 in Grove City
23.8 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beaver Falls

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!