“Great Hotel With Comfy Beds And Newly Renovated Rooms”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel this week for a business trip. The hotel was perfectly situated near the city and near all attractions. The rooms were huge and recently renovated. I am definitely going to come back as the rooms were well worth the price and definitely seemed better than what the competitors had to offer. I liked that it was family-friendly while accommodating business guests. The front desk was especially kind. Will be coming back soon.

Room Tip: Suites Are Nice And Large
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the New Castle Comfort Inn. We certainly appreciate your kind remarks regarding our staff and our hotel's amenities. We are looking forward to your return!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your money! Was extremely disappointed at this facility. We had king room, bed was awful - caved in in the middle, squeaked like CRAZY. Half of our room had no power, couldn't charge my phone in the room - had to plug it in in the bathroom outlet. Bathroom fan so loud . Very outdated facility. Will not be staying here again! One good note, hospitality was good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen J
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your recent stay at the New Castle Comfort Inn. Please accept our apologies for failing to meet your expectations and for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. I am very fortunate to have such a kind and dedicated staff and I will be certain to commend them for providing you with great hospitality. I do hope you will give us another try in the future as we have begun the process of renovations!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My extended family has stayed in this hotel three times over the last 5 years for family events. The hotel has been close to those events and convenient for traveling to and fro. However, this will be my last time staying here. The staff was friendly, helpful, courteous, and professional. I'd give them 4 stars! But the physical property is tired, worn, dark, and outdated!. Bathrooms are the worst; Pieces of the bathroom grout around the sink were missing and the rest, mildewy. Yuck. The mattresses seem to be old, lumpy and worn. The eating area is so small, that is it impossible to find a table for breakfast. We can't understand why upgrades haven't been made to this facility. The workers and the customers deserve an upgrade! Until then, I'll look for something else, even if I have to travel a bit farther.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of Staff and Management of the New Castle Comfort Inn, we would like to Thank You for your kind remarks regarding our hospitality! We appreciate your loyalty to the property and are very pleased to hear you have enjoyed our amenities in the past. We are very excited to announce that our renovations are commencing in the very near future! Hopefully, you give the hotel a try next year under Brand New Condition!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, and not the same thing each day.
We had one minor issue to be addressed, and it was fixed in no time. Rooms are a little bit dated, but clean and most importantly quiet.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of New Castle Comfort Inn. I am pleased to hear that staff provided you with friendly and courteous service and improved the quality of your stay. I will be certain to commend them for a job well done. We are undergoing renovations soon, so please visit us again in the future for another favorable stay!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a few weeks bc of some personal issues, but it was a very friendly environment. I made friends with all the staff and they made me feel like I was at home. Room service was amazing. I loved being able to come to a made bed and fresh towels after work everyday. Breakfast was great. There was a lot to choose from. They even all got together and made dinner for the guests that were staying there for free. Overall this hotel is worth the money and I would stay here again! Thanks Krissy for being so friendly!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank kaylabird2008
Comfort Inn C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Kayla,

On behalf of our entire team, we would like to Thank You for your recent stay and review of the New Castle Comfort Inn. We are fortunate to have such a dedicated and loyal staff to offer a home away from home. I will be certain to commend Krissy for a job well done in providing you with friendly and courteous service. We appreciate your kind remarks as it serves as encouragement to us all!

Renee

Reviewed 2 June 2017

My wife and I stayed over the Memorial Day Weekend. Actually, we stayed for five nights. I can't say enough about the hospitality and helpfulness of the hotel's staff. They are fantastic! The breakfasts were well done. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the beds and pillows were fantastic. Don't know that I've slept that well in a hotel in a long time. They do accommodate pets if you have one. I was so pleased with our stay that I already made my reservations for next year. A place where you will enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Great hotel but no elevator to the upper floors. If you need assistance request a first-floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank GRyanUSN
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Mr. Ryan,

On behalf of Management of the New Castle Comfort Inn, I would like to Thank You for your recent stay and review. I am eager to share your kind remarks with our hotel family. We are fortunate to have such a dedicated, knowledgeable, and friendly staff to enhance your experience. It is very rewarding to hear that we have made a valuable contribution to your stay away from home and I will be sure to commend staff for a job well done. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

See you next year!

Renee

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I loved the beds in the rooms. The best part is probably the location because its close to pretty much everything. There's a Giant Eagle next door. This is probably the best hotel in the town for value. The price is really good for what you get, especially after noticing the rooms are as nice as the Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erie146
Comfort Inn C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Comfort Inn New Castle. I am pleased to hear you found great value in our hotel's amenities and location. I am eager to share your kind remarks with our hotel family. Hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Castle
0.2 km away
Super 8 New Castle
Super 8 New Castle
#4 of 6 in New Castle

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!