Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
US$93
US$89
La Quinta
Good 3.5/5
Motel 6 Harrisburg(New Cumberland)
US$44
US$50
US$107
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Highland Inn(New Cumberland)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$41
US$40
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsatrium arearooms were very cleanjohn's dinerpa turnpikesausagethe breakfast areadebtournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My daughter's travel softball team recently stayed at the Clarion hotel conference and all the girls and families enjoyed it very much. The kids loved the pool and the hotel even provided us with a free meeting room for the girls to relax in during the day. The free, buffet breakfast was terrific and the two restaurants on site were very good. The Director of Sales - Deb McClintock - was a pleasure to work with and she went above and beyond to make our stay so enjoyable. We look forward to returning to the hotel in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mattsocknat
Management response:Responded 22 July 2017

We are so happy to hear how much your entire team enjoyed their stay with us. Our pool is one of our proudest features and we are glad to hear the kids loved it. It is always nice to get a compliment about one of our staff members and it is great news to hear how much you enjoyed working with our Director of Sales, Deb McClintock. She is a gem and always goes above and beyond whenever she can. Can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Pretty shaky place. The parking lot entry door close to our room would not lock. The swipe card was not needed to get into the hotel from the back lot we we're instructed to use. But I'm not sure any intelligent miscreant would want to break into this place. Our room was OK, but had scratched up furniture and dented frig. Shower drain was clogged. We wanted to stay elsewhere in another Choice establishment in Harrisburg, but when the Choice call center agent taking my phone reservation found out we'd be paying with points he immediately said that my points wouldn't cover our first choice and steered us to this one. Funny, because room rate on TA was similar?? I think we'll be looking to build points with another hotel group after this experience. Too bad, most of the Choice group establishments we have stayed in have been very nice. But I don't like getting jerked around when using the points.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mainefolks2014
Donna S, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are awaiting the lock technician to arrive and resolve our door issues. i am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par. if you contact me directly at the hotel I would like to talk to about your stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This hotel is far away to offer a relaxing night or a good traveler experience, The bathrooms and rooms are dirty.
How can this hotel can be categorized as a Conference Center?
The pool area is bad, the hallways are dirty..Nothing good to review about this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms at the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I would not recommend - the bathrooms are old, moldy and dirty. Hotel needs a full renovation. We were moved from an older room with a disgusting bathroom to a newer room which was better but still not very nice.

Room Tip: check the room before you unpack
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, I stay here once a month for work and they are always clean and ready for me to check in. Great restaurant on the first floor as well. I also left a pair of shoes in the hotel room and called the hotel and they had them shipped to me easily. Great stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex J
Donna S, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give such a great review. It is always a pleasure seeing you each time you stay with us. Looking forward to your next stay.

Donna