“Very surprised and pleased”

Palermo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visit new holland twice a year but never tried this restaurant. We are sure glad we did on this trip. We shared a small white pizza and a small veggie calzone. They both far exceeded expectations. They were great. Prices were reasonable and portions were huge. We will enjoy the leftovers this week
The waitress was a local and was very enjoyable to talk to.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Great place for pasta and pizza. Love the garlic knots. Beer by the glass, and 6 packs for take out. Nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

A little hectic at lunch time, but worth the visit! The food is always good and the portion sizes are a great value. Good variety of specialty slices offered daily. I love the super Italian sub. The bread is always fresh and made in the restaurant.

1  Thank 607ashleyp
Reviewed March 16, 2017

We went with a party of six - It's not fancy, but the food is great and the servers were friendly and accommodating . Full menu - They serve up Beer , wine , appetizers, Italian dishes , pizza , burgers , and steak sandwiches. I had the cheesesteak ( huge ) , on fresh baked bread, that they make themselves. . I rarely leave with a doggie bag, but I did this time - Everybody was satisfied - It will be my first stop, the next time I'm visiting in New Holland .

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Garlic knots were fabulous as was the pizza with ricotta cheese! Great service, would highly recommend this restaurant!