“Appreciate gluten free options”

A Slice of Brooklyn - New Holland
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in New Holland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

My family has two people with celiac. It is nice to be able to get gluten free pizza and tiramisu. Also like their cheese steak salad.

1  Thank Niecyjoy

Reviewed May 6, 2017

This place has been open for a while and after many visits I have to say it is perfectly inconsistent. I never know what I'm going to get with my pizza--a sweet or spicy sauce, too much cheese or not enough, undercooked or burnt. I'm done. There are way too many options around this small town to pay for inconsistency.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Just dropped in for the first time tonight. Food was ok, but nothing that would prompt us to return. Service was pretty much non-existent. Once our waitress too our order and brought back the dinner, she never returned to the table. Dirty dishes were not removed and no check in on how the food turned out. What was particularly interesting was that we were only 1 of two couples in the restaurant. Counting guys making pizza and waitresses there were seven staff members...waitresses talked amongst themselves and when we finally realized no one was coming back to our table we went to the register and asked for our bill. They hadn't totaled it but did so while we waited.
We won't be back.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and saw specials.I ordered and it said salsa came with it...I was given pizza tomato sauce...when asked they don't have salsa..but the sign says salsa...very confusing...and I did not care for the tomato sauce.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

This is terrific pizza in an area devoid of good pizza. The service is great and they have a variety of pizzas and entrees that are all very good. Great for takeout to have pizza night at home.

Owners and staff are wonderful. Good bet.