“family outing”

Gallo Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in New Oxford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 7, 2018

The pizza and the dinners there is excellent, some of the best I've tasted but the subs are outstanding, they make there own sub rolls and they are the best. this is a place you really need to try.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Good Italian food everything made from scratch, Pizza is Neapolitan style pizza, I had pasta with white clam sauce, fresh baby clams it was great

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We get take out or eat in every few months. Bread/rolls are amazing so is there pasta and sauces. I have never gotten a bad item there:)

Reviewed August 24, 2017

We had spent the day at the US Army Heritage and Educations Center in Carlisle and missed lunch due to our fascination with that museum. Found Gallo's and it was wonderful! Friendly service started when we walked in. Fresh salads and crisp bread came out quickly. My friend wanted a meatball sub and it was huge. She only managed to finish by leaving half the roll on her plate. my husband inhaled a veal parmesan platter that covered a large plate. I asked for two sausages and a bowl of spaghetti. I got what amounted to three serving. I ate 1/3 and brought 2/3's home.We all agreed - great, tasty. thick marinara. The sausage was so well flavored without spices being over done. We started eating at 3 and gave up at 4. it's 10 now and I am not uncomfortable or hungry. The bill was unbelievable - so inexpensive for all that food! Delightful and efficient waitress and the cook sent us smiles and waves as we left. Simple decor with lovely garden outside. Nice place, we'll try to remember it, if we are anywhere nearby.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Gallo's is more than a pizza shop. Great Italian dinners, I love the spaghetti dinner. Good salad and breadsticks. Good prices and casual atmosphere. Very nice servers and owners.