“Best breakfast in town”

Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in New Oxford
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We go almost every weekend-they have great breakfasts with lots of choices. Wait staff are always friendly and accommodating!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

modest, looked a little run-down. some guy in a dirty shirt and shorts was stacking drinking glasses with his fingers in the glasses and seating people.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

On a weekend visit to Gettysburg we found this great little place just north of the city in New Oxford. It's in a small shopping center and I must say I was impressed! The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Portion sizes are pretty large too. I had the hot turkey sandwich with fries and I was stuffed. The chocolate cake with peanut butter icing is amazing! My parents, husband and son also raved about the food. Definitely stop in here if you're in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

First of all, we still like this place because the food is generally good, but service is slower, they no longer serve Pepsi, and their lottery business seems to overwhelm their restaurant service at times.

I had the broasted fish, which was good, but the tartar sauce tasted strange. The cranberry relish was delicious as always. My friend had the scallop basket. Included were numerous scallops and tasty fries. She also had the lettuce with bacon dressing, which she loves.

The food is probably a 4, but service seemed slower and we waited awhile to get the check. Perhaps, it was slower because they were somewhat busy with food service, and lots of people wanting to buy lottery tickets. As I said, we still like this place, but it's not the terrific place it once was.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Traveling across Pennsylvania you see a lot of eateries along the way. This place was special! Super sweet wait staff, great prices, and good eats. We both had the egg salad and olive sandwiches (chips on the side: Utz of course!) Wife had the raisin pie for dessert and proclaimed it wonderful. Soda and refills = $15.00! can't beat that at a fast food joint. make this a must-stop if you're near Gettysburg.

Been to Rosie's Restaurant? Share your experiences!