Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$50
PricelineUS$50
Hotels.comUS$50
Agoda.comUS$50
CheapTicketsUS$50
TravelocityUS$50
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

This motel was top quality! Beautifully updated and spotlessly clean room. Looked just like the photos. Staff was very friendly. The price was great. We got more than we paid for. I definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Team6 at Motel 6 New Stanton, PA, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Another perfect stay at a Motel 6. I really like the room layout of the group. Larger than the rooms of quite a few competitors further up the star-rankings, the hard wood flooring is so much better than carpets. Great king size bed, no frills-clean bathroom and quiet despite the near highways.
Very friendly and helpful staff (Terry) at reception (e.g. providing help with opening a wine bottle, when the guests didn’t bring a bottle opener).
Can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

My husband and I stayed with our pups on our way to Michigan. It's our 2nd time staying here, and we were very impressed by how clean and big the rooms are. The location is convenient, right off the highway. Staff are very friendly (Raj especially!), thanked us for staying, and wished us a safe drive. Will definitely stay here again when we need to split up a long drive.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Room was clean and spacious. I was on a road trip with family. It was good for an overnight’s sleep. Great value for money! Friendly staff, nice location, just off the Interstate Highway with some great dining options nearby.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2019

This motel is a peaceful place. The staff is friendly and efficient. While dated, my room and its bathroom were clean and well-kept. The view from my room was worthy of a picture on Facebook. The HD TV was fantastic. Bed and pillows were comfortable to me. I brought my dog. When I arrived, I learned that I couldn't leave her unattended in the room, which was disappointing, but the weather was mild, so we were okay with her in the car. If you stay here, bring your own breakfast stuff, cups, water, and coffee. Microwave, fridge, and freezer makes it easy to keep/prepare stuff I brought with me. Well prepared travelers can find a great value here!

Room tip: Bring coffee and coffee mugs!
Date of stay: May 2019