Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$99
Hotels.com
Hampton.comUS$99
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$99
Lol.travelUS$113
All reviews breakfast bar decent area clean comfortable rooms beautiful hotel enjoyed our stay the staff was friendly and helpful sliding door front desk business trip place to stay smoothies bathroom stanton facility highway signs fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2020 via mobile

I am a fan and usually stay at Hilton properties when I travel. This property is new and very nice. My only complaint is that while the state requires masks and they have signs all over the property to wear masks when in common areas, the two employees on duty the morning we checked out had no masks-very unacceptable in my opinion.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 300rhondar
Reviewed July 7, 2020 via mobile

Totally impressed by this stay. It appears new and is located on a hill with easy access to freeway. There was some thought that went into the room designs: mirrored sliding door for bathroom, pull out shelves in bathroom. Linens were nice with comfy mattresses. Felt safe with COVID precautions-online check in and out, digital key and posted signs. Staff was friendly and helpful. Appreciated the bagged breakfast with fruit, muffin and breakfast bar. Would highly recommend. Only negative was lack of soundproofing between rooms

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wanderer31310
Reviewed June 20, 2020 via mobile

Really loved staying at this hotel.
It’s a brand new hotel and they continue to keep it spotless and sanitized. It was also very quiet and roomy. The ladies at the front desk are genuinely kind. And I hope to stay again, when I travel in that direction.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2020

We were placed into one room with an accessibility bathroom door (sliding door instead of a normal one) for some reason, and none of our rooms' towels were replaced during the day while we were gone, and while that was a slight inconvenience it was by no means a terrible experience. When we had trouble connecting to the wifi network, the customer support number we called gave us a solution in under 10 minutes with better customer support than even Microsoft or Apple. If this review were about the customer service alone then it would be a 5/5. Very good experience overall despite a small hiccough.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed February 9, 2020

I was traveling and needed to break up my trip into two days. I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn since they are always pretty consistent as far as cleanliness, quality, comfort and service. This location did not disappoint. Staff was very friendly and helped me with restaurants etc. in the area since it was my first time there and I was unfamiliar with the location.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Inn_Stanton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh New Stanton, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020

Pamela V,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff! We were happy to have you stay with us twice already! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit your family!

The Hapton Inn Staff