“Great food for the cost.”

Katies Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in New Tripoli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great food for the price. The ice cream and pies are a bonus. Large variety on breakfast menu. Use the side exit to leave if going south on Route 309

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Everything that I've had there has been good, and the prices are very responsible. I especially like eating there for breakfast.
I use flavored creamers in my coffee. They will bring you a flavored creamer upon your request. They also have great ice cream and sundaes. My husband and I eat breakfast and dinner there for quite awhile.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Ate here twice while in area. 50 plus flavors of ice cream plus homemade pies. Huge menu with many choices for all ages. Sauteed perogies are awesome and my request for extra onions was filled to the max! Some of the best servers ever.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We were seated in the back in a booth. We had to squeeze past a table in the center. Our drink order was taken and then we started waiting. Got our drinks and ask about plate for salad bar. She will bring it. She brought soup & no plate. Asked again. Ask waitress about the tree she had to duck under to serve us & why it was hanging over 2 tables. I said it should be cut back, oh no the manager would be angry. A child was in a high chair that the tree was hanging over. It is a live tree with dead leaves on it. We asked for a box for leftovers. Waited again. Box brought do we want dessert? No just check. WAIT again. When leaving I tucked branch behind another one to get by THEN had to really squeeze past center table that now had people at it. UNBELIEVABLE. How many tables do you have to squeeze in. Food was OK.
Will not go back again. This is the second chance I have given this place.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

This my favorite breakfast stop several times a month. The portions are generous, the staff attentative, and the prices are reasonable.