“Creamy, not too sweet ice cream”
Review of Owowcow Creamery

Owowcow Creamery
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Newtown
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Owowcow never disappoints. High quality, creamy smooth ice cream that pops with flavor. Sherbet is full of flavor, too. Staff are friendly and eager to help. Not sure about a favor? Ask for a sample. This will become your favorite place to stop forreal ice cream.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

If any of those flavors excite you, they should. Home made very rich ice cream. For vanilla lovers there is usually 3 kinds of vanilla, but don't ask me about vanilla... I am a chocolate lover.
There are usually about 15 flavors to choose from and at least three kinds of cones and plenty of toppings as well. I like mine in a dish and if you are adventurous there is a 5 scoop sampler which you might share with a friend. The 5 scoops aren't big so you might been able to eat this yourself. There are a few tables but it is a walk up service and you can ask for a taste if you aren't sure what you want. There is some seating outside but it ice cream doesn't last long anyway. A little pricey compared to other ice cream but then this isn't OTHER ICE CREAM.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Their flavors will blow you away! We have tried most, but there is always something new! Our kids love the cookies and cream and vanilla. I personally live the Baileys chocolate chip the most. Honey lavender is also delightful. Their ice cream cakes are like no other!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Stopped to cool off at Owowcow Creamery and we were not disappointed. My dad had cinnamon bourbon which was very good. I had strawberry rhubarb pie which was delicious, I do agree with the reviews that the prices are very high for a very small cup of ice cream. It is a shame since the ice cream is so good. If the prices were less expensive, people would come frequently. So this is a special treat, not a place that you will come to once a week. I do remember tasting their ice cream.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Advertised as locally handcrafted ice cream I was expecting a hefty price but was pleasantly surprised that the price was in line with most chain ice cream shops. Many interesting flavors but I went with "I hate Chocolate" which was very Chocolaty and yummy.

Date of visit: May 2018