“Great treats”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Wonderful ice cream, our “go to”place. A bit pricey, but worth it! Our favorite is Jersey Shore, a salted caramel vanilla ice cream. And I’m not a vanilla ice cream fan, usually prefer chocolate. But this version has converted many of my friends, as well.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018

We found this place by asking someone with a cone where they got it. Very cute place with great ice cream!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My daughter went to a friend’s party and she had a blast. The decor is whimsical and the ice cream is good. They have the option for mix-ins or you can have a waffle with your ice cream.

I found that I really like the specialty coffees when I want to cheat on my diet. They are delicious. The chocolate ganache latte is amazing and loaded with yummy goodness.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017

My wife, two children and I had ice cream here in October 2017. I had mint chocolate chip ice cream. My son had a crepe and my wife and daughter enjoyed their ice cream as well.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Had dinner down the street, so we weren't real hungry, but saw this place and had to go in. What a cute place! Ice cream looked great, so we got kiddie portions, and still couldn't eat it all! Ice cream was excellent!!!

Date of visit: November 2017