“Opening weekend”

Add it.
Rita's of Newtown
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Newtown
Reviewed March 14, 2018

It was delightful to see open even though snow on ground and cold. Had to try to "shamrocks" special.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Great location to stop in for yummy water ice. The gelati is also good. My only issue is no blueberry water ice ever. Its the best flavor so why???

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017

You just need to stop by, get an ice and experience the good clean fun of life in Bucks County. Great an ice and sit on the steps while you listen to the music on the weekend from the restaurant next door.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Good water ice, variety of flavors. Many different types of treats. Soft serve ice cream is equally as good. Lines may get long but move fast! A must for summer nights!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I was really wanting a twist cone, and so I thought I would grab my dog and walk to Rita's. It was rather a warm day, so even though the walk was fairly short, my sweet dog was overheated, and the long line of everyone waiting for a delicious treat, didn't help. When it was time for my turn, I first asked for water for my dog, and the young, nice girl, who greeted me with a big smile, came back with a big plastic cup filled with cold water. She asked me if it were to my liking, which I thought was so considerate. Then I ordered my twist cone, a small, which was actually gigantic, so I shared it with my dog, and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. It was definitely worth the wait!

Date of visit: April 2017