“Poor quality today”

Add it.
Smoothie King
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Newtown
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I bought my 10 yr old son the same smoothie I’ve always bought him for the last couple years....(banana boat). He said it didn’t taste right. When I tried it.......he was right. It was not a bad taste but very different from what it supposed to taste like. I went back Into the store to complain but the young kid rudely said....”that’s the banana boat”...... as if we don’t know what it supposed to taste like. I walked out of the store vs make a scene. These Smoothies are ridiculously overpriced to begin with ......and unfortunately my son didn’t finish it because he didn’t like the taste. For all I know, the smoothies tasted different because they didn’t wash the pitcher properly. This place has nothing but kids running it.......today they could have used some adult supervision.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Excellent fresh healthy smoothies!
Best around
Too bad there are not more of the Smoothie King in all areas of the country. Best smoothie around.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I love all Smoothie Kings, especially my local Newtown location. It is my go to for a healthy lunch or snack that is also a delicious treat. I love utilizing the text coupons and specials as well!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2016

With a nice pleasant staff and a myriad of options and reasonable prices to boot, whats not to like?

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

Best smoothies ever! These smoothies are made from fresh fruit, not that powdered stuff some of these other places are getting away with. They have great texture to them and I love that you can add different vitamin boosters. I recommend the tropica/carribean one. Yummy!

Date of visit: October 2015