“Finally fresh food in a fast, friendly environment”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Does Kitchen is a great edition to NTS offering great variety, fresh ingredients and casual atmosphere. Haven't eaten my way through the menu but I will try!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Thanks for bringing another option for lunch/dinner to Newtown Square. It's a delightful restaurant with healthy choices. I am now addicted to the basil pesto hummus which is worth a trip alone. You'll love it too.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We happened upon this place because another restaurant nearby was too long of a wait. We decided to eat here instead and glad we did. We liked it so much we went back again the next night.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

So happy Zoes opened in NTS - great selection for lunch or dinner. Friendly staff and quick service all day long. My favorite - the basil hummus. It's addicting, don't say I didn't warn you.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We enjoyed the fresh choices. The chicken orzo soup is delicious, but very peppery. Baked feta is fabulous! Greek salad fresh and tasty. Salmon kabobs yummy!