“Great”
Review of Jaymee Lee's Diner

Jaymee Lee's Diner
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Newville
Cuisines: American
Description: All Dishes Homemade. Thank you for considering Jaymee Lee's Diner. We are located in Newville, PA. Our goal is to meet your service needs with the highest quality foods and services. Come dine in with us today!
Reviewed November 15, 2020

Good Food family atmosphere, Clean. Easy off street parking in Newville, Friendly Staff, very fast, Home town people living and working in a small town restaurant, Great little place.

Date of visit: April 2020
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful service and attention from wait staff! Michaela was especially good at making sure we were all set. My eggs over hard were perfect. Will come here again any time we are back in town!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

My wife and I were riding the Cumberland Valley Rail Trail, with Newville as its northern terminal. Its about a half mile from the trail head to this little restaurant, but little traffic and safe to ride.
Its a cozy place with a good selection on the menu. I had the chili (home made and good) and my wife the grilled chicken salad. We were both pleased with our means and the friendly service.
They have dozens of choices of soft service ice cream. I think what they do it add flavoring to their basic vanilla soft serve. I got White Chocolate and could taste that flavoring. My wife would have liked more of a peanut butter taste in her Peanut Butter ice cream. Both looks like vanilla. But it was a large dish of soft serve for a good price.
We'll go back there without hesitation the next time we are in town.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Great place to eat. Great atmosphere. Will come again. Ordered breakfast. Located downtown Neville. Ice cream parlor too.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

We had not visited Jaycee’s for many months but were in town today for a bicycle ride. We stopped for lunch and really enjoyed the meal and the experience.
The wife had creamed chipped beef on toast with hash browns and I had the Texas breakfast which is sausage gravy over Texas toast with two eggs and home fries.
The service and the food were both wonderful. Prices are very reasonable.

The offer some great looking desert choices, but we had no room for desert today.

The Diner is a small hometown place where everyone knows everyone. We enjoyed the experience but it is a small restaurant so you might have to wait. If so, it is worth the wait.

Date of visit: June 2019