See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 28, 2018

this hotel is very nice and clean. room was super clean, bathroom was super clean, all the staff members are awesome. front desk guy he was cool and he treat us a very nicely. house keeper were doing fantastic job they clean room like awesome. this is a perfect hotel

Room tip: top floor 1 room was very nice
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gaddarj
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I did not stay at this hotel as my trip to the area was changed. I called and spoke to a gentleman at the front desk and he assured me that my reservation was cancelled and I would not be charged. Fast forward 2 weeks and I received emails about my upcoming stay that was previously cancelled. I called again after receiving these emails and left my name, number, and email for the manager to email me a confirmation of my reservation cancellation. I still have not received any type of cancellation confirmation.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Bad section- The front door had graffiti saying NG (No good)? The room stunk- It smelled like somebody was trying to cover up some- Bedspread, sheets and refrig all had burn marks- tv broken, window broken- The owners were rude and defensive when we wanted to switch rooms. They put us in the worst room possible. This place sucks big time!!!

Room tip: don't pick this one- watch your stuff- you may get robbed
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

Disaster. The worst hotel I have EVER STAYED AT... I wanted something inexpensive for the week and "you get what you pay for"... When I pulled up (in the dark) there were men lurking around the outside Of the hotel... There was a man in pajama pants waiting in the front office..: HIGH on heroin or crack... Told me that "I looked familiar and thought I was from there..." There were 16 surveillance cameras and bullet proof glass in the lobby office... Between that and the man who was high, I was scared. I was staying there alone for the week. I asked the front desk man and owner (who were both very nice and accommodating) what kind of hotel
Is this and what people stay here.. They told me that local townies who want to party and get away from their kids and families stay there... Enough said...
I had no choice but to stay the night. Men watched as I unloaded my vehicle, including a man who was drinking a 40 over the 2nd floor banister. I felt scared, unsafe and angry. The front desk attendant helped me to my room which I asked.
There was a little girl in the room next to me turning tricks. She had left with one man and while she was gone another man came to her room and asked me where she was... When I checked out the next day there was another girl there doing the same...
I slept ON TOP OF THE BED WITH ALL CLOTHES AND SHOES ON AND DID NOT TOUCH THE TOILET SEAT...
I left the next day.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kel2015
Reviewed June 9, 2015

Here's a short list of places that are better to sleep in than the room I was at in the America's Best Value Inn on Main St:

My car.
An active volcano.
An iron maiden.
The sidewalk.
An inner tube floating in a tank of frenzied sharks.
That canyon that James Franco got trapped in and had to saw his own arm off in that one movie.
A coffin occupied by a rotting corpse.

I had booked a room for 5 nights while I waited for my new apartment to be ready. I couldn't make it past the second night.

The room is advertised as being cheap, but when you get there they try to charge you more per night than advertised. Had to fight for 20 minutes with them before they relented and gave me the price they had advertised online. The parking lot is so cramped I had to drive onto the sidewalk in order to be able to park in front of my room. The room was non-smoking, but reeked of cigarettes anyway. The wifi is unreliable at best, it constantly dropped the connection and alerting the staff got me nowhere. I ended up giving up and tethering my phone 3 hours into the first day because it was just that bad. The bed had me yearning for a slab of granite to sleep on, as it would have been kinder. The neighboring rooms were used to house angry wild animals. At night I was treated to a cacophony of arguing, mating and what I can only assume was butchering live pigs. The bathroom had running water. That is the only good thing I can think to say about it.

Oh, here are a few more places I would have rather slept in:

The refrigerator that Indiana Jones hid inside to survive the nuclear blast at the test site.
In a dumpster.
In a burning building.

Save yourself a lot of hassle and get a room literally anywhere else.

Room tip: Sleep in your car.
Date of stay: June 2015